Tuesday, July 2, 2013

!!!!!!!!!!

California is a magical place! Still! Here's a little update on what kind of stuff I'm doing in my classes. For character design, we just revised our pirate heads, and made a (somewhat polished) full cast! We moved onto a new project featuring the tale of Baba Yaga, I'll give more info later but here are some character ideas for that...and more oil paintings! First color oil painting in like four/five years. Was sort of terrifying but so much fun!
Character Ideas...

 Pirates!

 Trying to consolidate designs and add form.
 Another painting of my roomie Carla!

And some more model studies. 


I will give you an idea of my Zbrush stuff once I'm further along this week! It's a centaur sculpt (that kicked my ass.)  I'll revisit stuff later too :)


-Alli


No comments:

Post a Comment