Thursday, May 10, 2012

Felipe the Flamingo and His Sister the Cave Dweller

      This gumpy bird is my animal character Felipe The Flamingo (cliche but it had to be done!). It was a fun study to do and I'm half pleased with the outcome! I can never get that critic out of my head long enough to say something is finished or pushed to a level I'm happy with! I'm focusing more on expressive a clear narrative and personality with character, this is a step up for me in that way I think. Gotta keep pluggin' away, now I have time for some summer work that I can obsess over! Pretty pumped.
 Here's Felipe's flopsie movement sequence


Oh and here's the awkwardly vignetted fixer-upper of my last figure drawing dump. Only a little bit has really changed but I think it's done wonders. A short glimpse at my pudgey cave woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment