Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Quick Update!

Hello everybody,

This semester was really great! Learning new things everyday and fighting through the issues to keep on making my work. It took me a while but HERE is my Simple Polygons assignment, kind of the final for my Computer Animation class. I made this here giraffey from its design, model, textures, rig, and I animated him. Super fun!

Enjoy!



Rudy The Giraffe from Alli Norman on Vimeo.

Also since, I made it and it was hard, here's my first ever lip sync traditionally... I really hope to go back in this with photoshop and clean up portions and make it stronger (so I don't feel so iffy about showing it anymore).... She's a mean, lean, dancin' machine.



anorman lipsyncFinal from Alli Norman on Vimeo.

On to better things now?... Purhaps!? YES.

More scans coming soon. Plus Xmas cards, animation tests, and models! Big plans for break!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh my god, the little kid at the end of the lipsync!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah! it's how i felt about it after it was all done hahah!

      Delete